published on August 14, 2012 in technical
2. Most of us use Firebug. Or will use it, or have used it. Here a little advice about logging function calls, which could be very useful.
4. A small documentation about canvas, on Mozilla Developer Network
5. Still on canvas, but now a bit more about client-side image resizing and how can we improve the quality of the result: Resizing an Image in HTML5 Canvas. This is a very important little explanation, and a good idea on how programmers should approach challenges.
7. Socialite.js gives you simple ways of implementing all kinds of social buttons.
8. And one of the best I fount this week, Redactor, which is a great WYSIWYG editor, much smaller and lighter then any other editor I came across so far. This is the editor I have been looking for and planning to implement, but never did due to lack of time.
12. Great ECMAScript 6 roundup, by Addy Osmani
15. The Anatomy of a Ember.js Application: this is another framework that I am watching closely.
16. This is a bit off-topic, but it is important to me: Why I Hate Prezi